18/11/05

Musica


Hoy no me apetece mucho escribir, asi que os pongo la letra de una de las mejores canciones que he escuchado

Gravenimage - Sonata Arctica

We met that night, when the sea ran high.
And I craved for more of that nearlove experience.
Those who the music hath then joined together, are now putasunder....
Remember me, when I lit the fire.
To keep us warm.
On a cold winter morning. Now I pass through the moment.
Can I still recognize a beautiful melody...
I play a note, but hear no sound. Have I lost my love or thewings I found.
When I was young,,,
...and eager to please anyone who had time...
Needed to sing, the very notes I heard.
Had to stay in the shadows and seek for the loneliness.
Nevertheless, the price was higher than I realized.
I was to live alone, ready to make the sacrifice.
Was I in love with you...
My old heart, little harder again. One the light goes out,everything ends.
It is time...ready to cause a scene, ready to make the sacrifice.
Ready to play the note, ready to end the final show.
The only thing I know.
The pain is here. To stay I fear. In my eyes. I can change onenote and make you cry.
In this state of mind. Silence is a crime.
How can life be so feigned and cold. I've answered the call ofevery melody, lovingly.
Did I find the answers to all my questions.
Or a gravenimage of me...
If I found the hidden fountain. Drank the wisdom from it'sdeep.
Would I have the time to save me. Would I have them both tokeep.


Os recomiendo que os hagais con ella, es genial.

No hay comentarios: